Saturday, March 24, 2012

The gut.

A couple of pictures of my belly...  

25 Weeks

26 Weeks

27 Weeks (The picture is labeled 27 weeks, but I think it's still 26?)

28 Weeks

No picture of my belly this week, but I got a picture of Cim painting my toes! He did a great job! (I was still able to do it myself, cim just wanted to practice. haha)

29 Weeks... not at my best. I remember not feeling good OR wanting to take this picture. 

30 Weeks... right before bedtime. haha

31 Weeks

We started taking pictures a little later than we did last time... but at least we're trying right?  We started with the hopes of me being in the same or similar outfits so it would show the growth better but it didn't happen.  One thing to note is that Cimaron is ALWAYS the one to initiate these pictures.  Which is cute. He'll be an awesome dad! As for me, I'll be a good mom... just not one to take many pictures. haha

2 comments:

Kendra L. said...

Cute! I also especially like Cim being so willing to paint your toenails. That is fun. I had Eric do that once. He was convinced that the darker the color, and the more the layers, the longer it would stay on. Imagine 4 coats of black polish with 2 coats of teal on top. LOL at the end he was realizing how long it takes to dry in between coats and how ridiculous it was starting to look and he was like "*sigh* I'm sorry!" I just had to laugh, it was cute.

Agh I'm glad for you Cim likes to take pictures. Getting Eric to take pictures is like pulling wisdom teeth.

Heidi-n-Scott said...

SO cute! And you're hair is getting long... from the last time I saw you, which lol was like 3+ years ago.