Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun in the Snow

Since we've been married, Cimaron has wanted to go snowboarding with me. He recently scored some free lift tickets to Snow Basin a couple of weeks ago.

This meant my  "It would be a waste of money if I didn't like it" excuse wasn't going to work anymore.

So, I borrowed Kelli's board and boots and we headed up to the mountains!

This wasn't my first time, I had been once before. That was almost 5 years ago and I hated it. I spent the whole day alone on a mountain crying because I couldn't get up or get my snowboard off.

Laugh it up... Its funny now but it wasn't at the time.

Anyway, It went pretty well! Cim was a GREAT coach and stayed with me the whole time! It only took us 1 1/2 hours to get down :)

Here are some pictures from the trip.


{I made it down alive!!}



{Cim is fixing something on his board, don't ask me what it was}



{ Look at the beard on that one!}



{Hey there!}

In the end, I really enjoyed myself. I don't think I would mind going again! Congratulations Cim! :)




No comments: