Monday, November 29, 2010

I just want it.

So I have a new favorite drink.

{Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash}

I needed to go to the store for something and had to have one. When I got to the register, it wasn't ringing in. The cashier asked me if I knew how much it was.

Me: "No. I just want it." 

Cashier: "Is $1.19 ok?"

Me: "Sure"

Cashier: "You must really want it... you'd probably still buy it if it were $5!"

Me: "Yep."

I wonder if anyone else goes to the store and just has to have that one thing and doesn't care what the price is? It doesn't happen to me that often, especially since I'm kind of cheap... I guess it just wasn't my day for resisting such a refreshing beverage.

3 comments:

Kendra L. said...

bahaha! I would probably do something like that if I really wanted it. Like i'm going to take the time to go back and look!! :)

Coretta from Confetti said...

ummm do they sell straight lime juice. I really want that right now.

Neugebauers said...

Yeah, I think they do! I have straight lemon juice I could bring over. haha