Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful.

I know I'm a little behind on the thankful trend but it's still November so I thought I'd give it a shot :)

I am thankful for my husband. I would say he is the best husband in the world, but I don't want to argue with all of you who also have good husbands. All I can say is he is the best for me. He knows me, hears me, comforts me, encourages me, makes me laugh, and loves me... he even fixes my computer.

I am thankful for my parents. My parents have always supported me and given me strength to go on. I love them so much and hope to show and receive the same love from my future children.

I am thankful for my sisters and brother. They give me motivation to be the best I can be. Every time I leave I count down the hours until I can see them again. I want to be a good example for them and someone they can talk to and know that I'll love them no matter what.

I am thankful for Jesus Christ and the Atonement. He is the ultimate example of perfection and selflessness. He gave me a gift that I can never re-pay. He is always there and ready to forgive me. He always loves. He gave his life for us, that we could be saved, and gave all the glory to his father.  I know that I am not perfect, and I make mistakes that I may not even realize, sometimes I don't live up to people's expectations for me or the ones I set for myself, but I will not stop trying. I can only my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you!! Love you car!!