Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shaving CAN be fun!

Cimaron had a full beard for a month or so. He decided to shave it off a couple of weeks ago. So you would think he'd just take a razor to it and get it over with. Nope. He wanted to shave it off bits at a time... allowing him to see what he would look like with different styles of facial hair. I was the assigned photographer for the experiment.  Here are some of the pics of the amazing transformation!



{Before}



{Just a goat with long side burns}


{Fu Manchu}



{Lightning Bolt Side Burns}



{Handlebars}



{This pic reminds me of NASCAR haha}



{The Stache}



{I'm Ron Burgundy?}

Well, I could keep adding pictures, but you get the point!

3 comments:

Kendra L. said...

HAHAHAH! that is awesome. Yes, Carli I remember this order of things growing up in the Neugebauer home-shaving the beard off in segments to get maximum satisfaction out of the beard growing experience. :) I love the pictures. they really all do look like Anchorman and Talladega Nights characters.

Dave Howard said...

Oh my goodness! I know you posted this a while ago but Dave and I just saw it. Awesome. Dave's favorite is the Fu Manchu. :)

Coretta from Confetti said...

Why is hair so FUn? because it changes us so much doesn't it? We did a post like this too... but Gary doesn't have much facial hair to mess with so we did it with his long hair before a hair cut.