Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shout out to my baby gurl!

Our little bug turned 9 months today!! I can't believe it.  It feels like we just brought her home yesterday, but then I think of each time I've woken up in the middle of the night. Yeah, 9 months feels just about right!  She has brought so much happiness into our lives.  She is the beginning, middle, and end to my days and I wouldn't want it any other way.  We can't wait to watch and help her continue to grow!


{Favorites}
Heater vents
Chords to anything
Finding itty bitty things in the carpet
Bouncing piggy
Oatmeal cereal
Carrots
Pears
Bath time
When daddy comes home AND talking to him on the phone
Mom's cell phone
Mom's hair
Raspberries on belly
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Justin Timberlake
Peek-a-boo
Patty Cake

{Dislikes}
Peas
Meat flavored baby food
Getting her face wiped
Waking up "hungry" at 2 am
More than 1 nap
Getting dressed

{Skills}

Crawling
Sitting up
Rolling
Shaking head back and forth
Circling hands and feet simultaneously 

I can say mamama, dadadada, and nanana

WE LOVE YOU ELLA FAE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE her!! She's seriously so dang cute! I can't believe she's so big!

Alicia said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!